From the Store description:
The legendary Dungeon Hunter series returns with a vengeance! Play the most intense and immersive hack 'n' slash game ever on mobile!
After stopping the demon invasion in the Kingdom of Valenthia, the world remains shattered, crumbling at its very core – destruction and desolation seeping from its wounds – but even when we try to rebuild, things never go back to how they once were... Now, things are different.
Embark on a journey through 5 realms and countless dungeons
While seeking vengeance against those who have forsaken you, embark on an immersive journey as our spirit-imbued hero through the five shattered realms, and become known as the most notorious Bounty Hunter of them all.
- Cooperative Gameplay - Hire your friends or other players as Allies to help you on your journey of vengeance and bounty hunting.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer - Customise your Stronghold with a large variety of creatures, manage and defend it, and raid opponents' Strongholds to ravage their loot.
- Craft your own gear with no restrictions - Fuse and evolve up to 46 armours and 150 weapons to become the ultimate Bounty Hunter!
- Five Elements to master - Strategically pick up weapons, spells and armours from the right elemental types – Water, Fire, Light, Nature and Dark – for a power advantage against the enemies of the depths.
- Daily and weekly events - Daily Dungeons will reward your demon-killing skills with unique materials to evolve and fuse your gear, while weekly Wanted Challenges will require you to get on top of the leaderboard to get the best rewards.
- Unrivalled hack 'n' slash action - Discover how animations and controls have been revamped to bring the most amazing combat moves and even more satisfying deaths.
It's a 1GB download and up to 2GB on your phone's storage, so be careful to count this 'cost' before you tap on 'Install'.
Dungeon Hunter 5 is a swipe and tap and slash title, as you can see above, the left thumb controls movement and direction, while the right controls combat, with knives, swords and other weaponry and powers, as needed.
The trailer will give an idea of the isometric gameplay.
You can grab Dungeon Hunter 5 here - it's freemium, etc. and it's from Gameloft, so watch out for the usual in-app-purchases.