As part of the release developers are recommended to carry out two actions:
- Download and install the update SDK.
- For application that have already been submitted to App Hib, log in and check you have cross-submitted your apps to the new Windows Phone 7.5 markets.
On the blog post detailing the SDK release Microsoft also share some interesting numbers on developer engagement:
- Hundreds of thousands of pre-release WPSDK downloads over the last few months
- 70,000+ unique developer devices have been successfully updated to ‘Mango’ over the course of the last three months
- 50,000+ visitors to the JumpStart videos, serving up over 450,000+ hours of video
- 20,000+ UserVoice votes submitted against 550 suggestions so far since the UserVoice forum launched with MIX
- 4200+ user posts in the ‘Mango Update’ App Hub forum, with 285,000+ post views
- 50+ cups of Tully’s Coffee consumed while processing Connect invites
- 8 devices came back to Redmond to receive intensive care
More information here.