AAWP Insight #114: Bush, Lumia 830, and Windows
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In AAWP Insight #114, hosted by Steve and Rafe, we start with a quick mention of our policy in terms of how much of the new unified 'Windows' wolrd we'll be covering (summary: just phones and related), plus we move on to new Windows Phone 'name' Bush, now selling an entry level smartphone through UK retailer Argos. This week's app coverage includes Skype and Tubecast Pro. We also revisit the Lumia 830, and discuss whether it can be a "sidegrade" to Lumia 1020/925/920 owners. In the last portion of the podcast, in response to a listener question, Rafe shares some thoughts on Windows Phone differentiation.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 27.9MB)
This podcast was recorded on Tuesday 21st October 2014.
- Windows Phone as a commodity in the UK - but why buy Bush when there's a Lumia 530/630?
- Skype gains fast app resume, drawing function, and HD support...
- Tubecast Pro updates fix glitches, gets big AAWP recommendation
- Review: Nokia Lumia 830
- In the absence of a Lumia 1030, is the 830 the Windows Phone to go for?
- Windows Phone differentiation