From the Store description:
Challenge all-new turn-based logic puzzles and solve a futuristic mystery in Deus Ex GO, the next tactical board game from the makers of the award-winning HITMAN GO and LARA CROFT GO. Puzzles in Deus Ex GO challenge you to utilize a mixture of stealth, espionage and raw intelligence as you guide secret agent Adam Jensen across a visually stunning storyline. Sneak, hack and fight your way past enemies, and augment Adam with futuristic upgrades to solve the GO series’ most intricate puzzles yet!
- An engrossing story with over 50 challenging puzzles
- Special events with daily challenge levels
- Unique hacking powers – Take over enemy turrets or change the layout of the level itself
- Augmented puzzles – Solve puzzles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
- Intelligent new enemies including guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
- An intricate and mysterious storyline set in a beautiful vision of the future
Don't expect this to be easy, I'm still not all the way through Hitman GO and Lara Croft GO after two years - I pick them up and progress a little further each time, then get stuck again and put the games aside. Still, amazing value overall in terms of hours of puzzling fun!
Here's a video review of gameplay, via IGN's YouTube channel: