Here's the current listing, anyway:
Again, somewhat insulting to UK users that this huge price drop comes half a year after similar drops in the USA, but it's best to take it at face value. It's either worth it now or it's not, as-is. In terms of software, the Surface Duo should get its long, long-awaited Android 11 update 'soon' - though you have to wonder, after all this time, if this will stay on Android 10 (with security updates) and the Duo 2 will launch with Android 11, etc. Bringing the Surface Duo to where it should have been all along.
Of course, the Duo 2 will also launch with a silly price (£1400 etc) and then we start the cycle all over again. The Duo 2 has been spotted with triple camera bump, but take those images with a pinch of salt, since they could equally well be of one of the many Surface Duo/Andromeda prototypes that Microsoft was considering.
PS. Other pieces from us on the Surface Duo:
- The Surface Duo gets barrage of fixes plus May 2021 Security
- Surface Duo news and much miscellany...
- Surface Duo 'for Business' launched in many new markets
- The Surface Duo officially headed to Europe (and the UK)
- Rounding up the Surface Duo
- Surface Duo: kiosks, unboxings and parallels
- A video verdict on the Surface Duo from a parallel universe?
- Surface Duo (Surface Phone) finally launches, full-on enterprise focus
- Surface Duo specifications underwhelm?
- Microsoft's Surface refreshes, plus the Surface Neo and Surface Duo (phone)!