AAWP Insight #135: Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In AAWP Insight #135, hosted by Steve and Rafe, the main focus is on the Microsoft Lumia 640 XL, though we also discuss its sister device, the Lumia 640. We cover our early thoughts on the hardware, make some head-to-head comparisons, and cover the basics on Microsoft UK's marketing plans for the Lumia 640. Also covered in the podcast are some early thoughts on Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 (new and updated features) and a trailer for a more in depth look at the latest build of Windows 10 for phones.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 31.8MB)
This podcast was recorded on Tuesday 14th April 2015, just before the announcement of the Lumia 540 - we'll cover that in the next show.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- Review: Microsoft Lumia 640 XL: the de facto phablet for business and budgets
- Gallery: Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
- Phablet head to head: Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Microsoft Lumia 640 XL(!)
- Gallery: Microsoft Lumia 640
- How to: Upgrade your Lumia 930 to 8.1 Update 2
- Update 2, Windows 10 Insider build, and Bluetooth keyboard support
- USA Lumia 735s and 830s to get Update 2, kill switches at the ready