AAWP Insight #183: LinkedIn, UWPs, latest builds
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In AAWP Insight #183, hosted by Steve and Rafe, we start by talking around Microsoft's acquisition of LinkedIn and how the two companies fit together. We also discuss a number of new UWP apps (USPS, Expedia, Grover Pro, Facebook Beta and Facebook Messenger Beta), talk through the latest builds (software updates) from Microsoft for Windows 10 Mobile, and compare the current flagship specificiations.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 36.8MB)
This podcast was recorded on June 17th 2016 with Steve Litchfield and Rafe Blandford.
- Reactions to Microsoft's huge $26 billion buy-out of LinkedIn
- Expedia, USPS and Afterlight UWPs arrive
- Continuum to finally remember where you left your desktop
- How to: use Apps Corner instead of Kids Corner
- Windows 10 Mobile now up to build 10586.420
- Fast ring Insiders get (Redstone) build 14367
- Fast ring Insiders get (Redstone) build 14364
- Review: Grover Pro (podcatcher)
- Windows 10 Mobile flagships compared, 2016 (part 1)