Here's the official changelog:
- Intel (R) Audio Display – Sound, video, and game controllers 10.25.0.10 – Improves system stability.
- Intel (R) HD Graphics – Addresses brightness issue with Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809.
- Intel (R) HD Graphics – Graphics extension driver fixes.
You can install the update by using 'Check for Updates' in Settings.
Although not reported here, there was also a minor firmware update a week ago, with changelog:
- Surface Pen Firmware Update – resolves intermittent Pen top button click failure on Surface Pen with no clip, post Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
- Surface Pen Integration Device – enables firmware update to Surface Pen with no clip.
- Surface – Firmware – Surface UEFI – improves system stability.
- Surface – System – improves compatibility with Windows 10 S mode.
- Qualcomm Atheros Communications – Bluetooth – improves wireless security and adds support for Bluetooth quick pairing.
- Qualcomm Atheros Communications – Net – improves wireless security and Miracast support.
For quick reference, here's our previous Surface Go coverage on AAWP:
- Unboxing and photo gallery
- Introduction and hardware thoughts
- The Type Cover and the laptop experience
- Comments on performance in daily use
- The Surface Pen on the Go
- Surface Go - the Verdict
I still haven't managed to get my hands on the LTE variant of the Surface Go, but I'll report back in due course.