AAWP Insight #35: Unity, stats, and Xbox
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In episode 35 of the AAWP Insight Podcast, we start by talking about the news that the Unity graphics engine is set to come to Windows Phone 8. We move on to talk about Windows Phone related statistics from Localytics, which leads to a conversation about what HTC and Samsung might need to do with their Windows Phone 8 devices. After an Xbox update from Ewan, we finish, as usual, with our app picks.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 28.4MB)
This podcast was recorded on Friday August 24th 2012.
In this podcast we cover:
- More on Windows Phone 8 incoming
- Unity coming to Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Localytics Windows Phone stats... leading to a discussion on Samsung and HTC
- Xbox update: Little Acorns, Sally's Spa, Asphalt 5, Contract killer. Some thoughts on synchronous game play.
- App picks: Pandoodle, Doodlefit