AAWP Insight #176: Build, branches, and more
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In AAWP Insight #176, hosted by Steve and Rafe, we discuss the news (and non-news) from Microsoft's recent Build conference, in the context of mobile and Windows 10 Mobile, and against the background of potential Microsoft mobile device plans. We also review some of the details of Windows Phone/Mobile versions and branches, give another shout-out to our recent curated list of games, and throw down a Microsoft Health challenge.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 29.12MB)
This podcast was recorded on April 7th 2016.
- Nadella on W10 across all form factors and the 'Continuum Phone'
- Build 2016 day 1 keynote and wrap-up
- Of versions and branches - the evolving story of Windows Phone and Windows 10
- Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile: the VERY best games in the Store
- How to: issue and manage Microsoft Health challenges on Windows 10 Mobile