AAWP Insight #31: Perceptions, Office 2013
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In episode 31 of the AAWP Insight Podcast, we start by discussing news of AT&T's Lumia 900 price drop and the importance of perception in media coverage. Rafe talks about the release of the Office 2013 Customer preview and the implications for Windows Phone of greater cloud integration. Ewan offers an opinion on the recently released Xbox Live title Mirrors Edge, an exclusive for Nokia devices. We finish with an app pick from each of the team.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 29.4MB)
This podcast was recorded on July 17th 2012.
In this podcast we cover:
- Perception: AT&T drops price of Lumia 900 contract entry
- Perception: Screenshot functionality on Windows Phone 8?
- Office 2013 and implications for Windows Phone
- Zombies, Run!
- Nokia's Xbox Live exclusive in Mirrors Edge
- App picks: Giffgaff (and mention for my giffgaff), London 2012, Plex (review)