AAWP Insight #77: EU versus US, HTC, marketing
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In episode 77 of the AAWP Insight Podcast, hosted by Ewan and Rafe, we start with a look at the latest marketshare figures from Kantar Worldpanel and consider the EU-USA divide. We also chat about the latest rumours around Windows Phone and HTC, cover some recent game and app releases, and debate the merits of Xbox Live on other mobile platforms. We finish by sharing some thoughts on some recent Windows Phone marketing campaigns.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 28.1MB)
This podcast was recorded on Tuesday 8th October 2013.
In this podcast we cover:
- Kantar data shows an EU - USA divide for Windows Phone device sales
- HTC reports NT$2.97 billion loss in unaudited Q3 results
- Microsoft talks with HTC about Windows Phone as "second option" on Android devices?
- Review: Tetris Blitz (Xbox Live)
- Babel Rising 3D makes an Xbox Live appearance for Windows Phone 8
- How will Xbox Live's Android expansion benefit Windows Phone?
- Wordament updated with native WP8 support
- Zinio digital newstand app adds support for 512MB devices
- Microsoft's YouTube app reverts to web shortcut implementation
- Nokia UK aims to increase enterprise share to 20% by end of 2013