This is a UWP app, as the name suggests, and is for any phone upgraded to (or running natively) Windows 10 Mobile. Since the last time we featured 'our' app, in June, we have the full version 1.6.0 change log:
- Fixed issues parsing articles with bullet lists under certain scenarios.
- Added new read later option to articles. Marking articles to read later will sync across devices and will also save your current reading position.
- Added new 'My Articles' menu item, which is now where favourites, read later and recently viewed articles live.
- Updated search to use Bing - no more web wrappers, searching is now all handled within the app! :)
- Updated article feed lists UI - particularly at larger display sizes.
- Loads more smaller updates, tweaks and fixes throughout.
Here's the new version 1.6 of AAWP Universal in action:
You can grab or update 'AAWP Universal' from the Store here, it's a free download. Why not add your own rating of 'AAWP Universal' (in the Store) and leave a text review? It all helps discoverability!
Comments welcome for Joe, he'll read and take it all in, we promise!
PS. Don't forget to donate to Joe from the Settings screen's toolbar - virtual pints of beer to him help keep the app updates coming (and also remove what remaining ads there are from the site).
PPS. By the way, aside from Rafe being in the podcasts, virtually all the content for AAWP is now being written by me, as you've probably gathered. I/we'd love to have some more guest articles in 2017, so do please get in touch if there's a topic, device or application that you feel strongly about. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org .