AAWP Insight #181: Microsoft layoffs, Pay, and more
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In an extra length AAWP Insight #181, hosted by Steve and Rafe, we reflect on the implications of the latest round of redundancies and restructuring in Microsoft's mobile business. Also covered is a roundup of new phone makers in the Windows ecosystem and details of a number of platform and app updates.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 33.1MB)
This podcast was recorded on May 25th 2016 with Steve Litchfield and Rafe Blandford.
- Microsoft announces further hardware layoffs, restructuring
- Microsoft selling feature phone business to FIH Mobile (Foxconn) and HMD (in Finland)
- Where's Microsoft Pay?
- 'Fast' Insiders get Redstone build 14342, a milestone fix-up release, plus Store refresh
- Instagram v8 now available for Windows 10 Mobile
- Phone makers in the new Windows 10 Mobile ecosystem
- The latest Microsoft Band update introduces a new Explore Tile, new functionality
- Camera phone head to head - Lumia 950 vs HTC 10
- Windows Phone's 'PDF Reader' finally retired
- OneDrive client updates include auto-Screenshot upload