AAWP Insight #89: Windows Phone 8.1, MWC Preview
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In episode 89 of the AAWP Insight Podcast, hosted by Steve and Rafe, we start by discussing the recent leaks originating from the preview version of the Windows Phone 8.1 SDK. In the middle section of the podcast Steve talks us his camera and photos work-flow, which leads to a discussion of how things could be improved in this area. The last section of the podcast is a preview for the upcoming MWC 2014.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 36.3MB)
This podcast was recorded on Tuesday 18th February 2014.
In this podcast we cover:
- Windows Phone 8.1 details emerge from preview SDK leak (updated)
- Further Windows Phone 8.1 details emerge from emulator MUI strings
- Bing Health & Fitness app now available in beta for Windows Phone 8
- How to: Navigate your Camera Roll more efficiently
- How to fix red eye on your Windows Phone
- Verizon exclusive Nokia Lumia Icon officially announced (US)
- French manufacturer Ucall set to announce Windows Phone device at MWC?